- Wide voltage power supply (6 ~ 30V) supports micro USB 5.0V power supply, easy to use;
- The interface is clear and simple, powerful, easy to understand, meet almost all your needs;
- There is a key stop function (STOP key), with reverse polarity protection, reverse polarity does not burn;
- Increase the sleep mode, it enables, without any operation within 5 minutes, turn off the monitor automatically; any key to wake up;
- You can set a different OP, CL, LOP parameters, which are independent of each other, were saved;
- All setup parameters are saved automatically power down.
- Operating voltage: 6–30V support micro USB 5.0V power supply
- The trigger source: high trigger (3.0V-24V) signal with no common ground system to improve anti-jamming capability of the system (also self-shorting common ground)
- Output capability: You can control the DC or AC within 30v 5A within 220v5A
- Quiescent Current: 20mA Operating Current: 50mA
- Timing range: 0.1 seconds -999 minutes continuously adjustable;
- Availability: more than 10 million times;
- Working temperature: -40-85 Celsius ;
- size: 6.2 * 3.8 * 1.7cm
- with optocoupler isolation, enhanced anti-jamming capability, industrial grade circuit boards, set the parameters after power failure memory forever.
- Special Note: The relay outputs are passive contact, uncharged output to control a line-off role.
Product Manual:Operating mode:
- P1: After the trigger signal, the relay is turned OP time, and then disconnect; in the OP time, as follows
- P1.1: Invalid signal triggered again
- P1.2: Re-timing signal is triggered again
- P1.3: Reset signal is triggered again, the relay off, stop the clock;
- P-2: to the trigger signal, the relay after time off CL, OP relay conduction time, after the counting is finished, disconnect relay;
- P3.1: After the trigger signal to the relay turned OP time, relay off CL time, then the operation cycle, to signal to the relay off, stop the clock once again within the loop; cycles (LOP) can be set;
- P3.2: After power without triggering signal, the relay is turned OP time, relay off CL time, cycle the operation; cycles (LOP) can be set;
- P-4: signal holding function if there is a trigger signal timing is cleared, the relay remains on; when the signal disappears, after timing OP disconnect relay; timer period, then there is a signal, the timing is cleared;
- After setting the parameter values in the mode selection screen by a short press STOP button, select the time range;
- XXX decimal point bits, timing range: 1 second to 999 seconds
- XX.X decimal point in ten, Timing range: 0.1 seconds to 99.9 seconds
- X.X.X. decimal full brightness, Timing range: 1 minute to 999 minutes
- For example, you want to set up OP is 3.2 seconds, then move the decimal point to ten, the digital display 03.2
- Parameter Description: OP-time, CL off time, LOP cycles (1-999 times, “—” represents infinite loop)
- These parameters are independent of each other, but each of these common mode parameters, for example, P1.1 set OP-time is 5 seconds, the user wants to switch to P1.2 mode, then enter P1.2 set the appropriate parameters, OP It will be five seconds;
- In the main interface (display 000) Press SET button will display OP (CL, LOP) and the corresponding time XXX;
- If only OP mode (such as the mode P1.1, P1.2, P1.3) time, then press SET button will display only the OP and the corresponding time;
- If the pattern has OP, CL, LOP (such as the mode P3.1, P3.2) then press the SET button OP and the corresponding time, CL and the corresponding time, LOP and the corresponding number will be displayed;
- In the set mode, the main interface parameters by a short press the SET button can easily see the current mode set in, very convenient!
- First, determine the operating mode of the relay;
- The mode of operation of the relay, in the main interface (when the module is powered on, flashes the current work mode (P1.1 default mode), then enter the main interface) “long press SET button for 2 seconds after the release “to enter mode selection screen by press UP, DOWN buttons to select the mode to be set (P1.1 ~ P-4);
- After selecting the mode to be set (for example, P3.2) Press SET key to set the appropriate parameters, then the parameter to be set flashes (OP-time, CL off time, LOP cycles ( “- – “represents infinite loop)) by UP, DOWN to adjust the value, support long press (rapid increase or decrease) and press (increase or decrease one unit); setting the parameter value by a short press STOP button to select the decimal point position, select time range (corresponding time of 0.1 seconds to 999 minutes); short press sET key to set the next parameter of the current mode, the process above;
- After setting the parameters of the selected mode is good, press the SET button for 2 seconds after release, currently set mode will flash, and then return to the main screen, set the parameters of success is very simple!
- The main interface: In the relay does not work status display “000” (no decimal point), with a decimal point under relay state, very clear!
- Mode selection screen: Long press SET to enter, after setting is completed, press SET key to exit and return to the main interface is very simple!
STOP key functions:Relays enable mode:
- ON: inner OP-time relay allows conduction;
- OFF: relay prohibit conduction is always closed;
- In the main interface, short press the STOP button to switch between ON and OFF, the current in which the state will flash, and then return to the main screen. (This feature is an emergency stop function, a key disconnect relay closed)
- C-P Sleep mode: five minutes without any operation, the digital display automatically turns off, the normal operation of the program;
- O-d normal mode: digital display always open;
- Press STOP button for two seconds after the release, to switch C-P and O-d state, in which the current state of flashes and then return to the main screen.